We have been to Puri Santrian in Sanur, Bali a couple of times and we must say the first couple of times we had a really a great guests experience. You can sit and relax at the beach or rent a bike, they have four swimming pools (incl. swimming pool for children), a spa and a tennis court. And on the beach you can do water activities as well and the food is incredibly delicious.
Art and fashion in Singapore
We didn’t really shop in Singapore, but we saw some really cool and unique designs here in Singapore. Not only cool and unique, but also authentic, cause of the different cultures that come together in Singapore.
Thanks for visiting our website and thanks for visiting my personal section
And this is how my story goes… Once upon a time, I was living in a golden cage … No just kidding 😉 (well, the last sentence is true thou… héhé)
Who’s that girl ?? Well, I am Maya, my pseudonym is Ayam Loetjoe.
Subscribe to our YTC
Let’s keep in touch
Shop @ Teespring
Tweet with us
- Welcome to Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang, Welcome to Bali’s version of “Heaven’s Gate”
- Welcome to Tonic Day Spa & Botanicals Canggu, Bali. An oasis where one can escape the heat and life’s everyday stresses
- Exploring the west of Bali. Welcome to Tanah Lot Temple, Tabanan, Bali
- When in Bali, you must try an authentic Balinese Massage. Welcome to Nova Spa, Canggu
- Exploring the east of Bali, Indonesia Welcome to Water palace Tirta Gangga Karangasem.