We have been to Puri Santrian in Sanur, Bali a couple of times and we must say the first couple of times we had a really a great guests experience. You can sit and relax at the beach or rent a bike, they have four swimming pools (incl. swimming pool for children), a spa and a tennis court. And on the beach you can do water activities as well and the food is incredibly delicious.
Okay you have finally booked that flight to Bali, Indonesia. Or you have just arrived here on Bali. But what can you do here on Bali. Well, welcome to Bali, Indonesia. Welcome to a place called paradise, or island of the Gods. Whatever you prefer.
We are going to help you decide with what you want to do when you are here on Bali. We will let you in on some secrets, but also some rules and regulations. But mostly we are going to help you make the most out of your time here on #BeautifulBali.
Subscribe to our YTC
Let’s keep in touch
Shop @ Teespring
Tweet with us
- Welcome to Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang, Welcome to Bali’s version of “Heaven’s Gate”
- Welcome to Tonic Day Spa & Botanicals Canggu, Bali. An oasis where one can escape the heat and life’s everyday stresses
- Exploring the west of Bali. Welcome to Tanah Lot Temple, Tabanan, Bali
- When in Bali, you must try an authentic Balinese Massage. Welcome to Nova Spa, Canggu
- Exploring the east of Bali, Indonesia Welcome to Water palace Tirta Gangga Karangasem.